Thursday 19 May 2016

Blast from the past

What is going on MQ?! Now I have something a little different for you this time.....

I bring to you one of my favourite pairs of shoes ever, these pair are my own personal pair, they've been through thick and thin, lasted me a very long time, still in (fairly) good condition and are still comfortable as ever!

I bring to you....



The Nike Pegasus 28, these shoes have been through so much, I've had these shoes since 2010! They've been through mud, been on the top of Uluru, been to Asia, been egged upon, been through the outback, these shoes have been everywhere!

Now they make look a little bit run down, which will happen over the course of 6 years, but these shoes have held up better than any other shoe I own! I sport these to the gym almost every session, they're great for just casual walking, they're just great!

If you get the chance of getting new shoes particularly for physical activity, I know from my experience that Pegasus shoes will definitely be my go to in the future!

Peace out MQ!
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment