Friday 13 May 2016

'Pure' Class

How is it going everyone, so bringing you something a little different this time; so here we have the Adidas Ace 16+ PURECONTROL. I saw these beauties whilst training the other night. Now so far there are two variations of these boots, the blue ones seen below (which are the ones that I saw at training) and also the green variation.



Looking at these two variations, I personally find that the blue pair are much more appealing purely because the colour doesn't scream at you, plus the little hint of colour variation with the little grip loop adds that touch of detail which I find very appealing.

But onto the specs - the PURECONTROL's boasts being the first pair of boots ever to be lace less. I spoke to the guy and asked him whether these were worth the $400 price tag on them, and he said "yes, these are like no other, I can feel every surface of the ball, I can feel like I can strike the ball without feeling like my laces are getting in the way of the kick." Whether you feel like these shoes are worth the $400 price tag is up to your personal preference, me? I would almost buy it just on aesthetics.

Take it easy
-Daniel


No comments:

Post a Comment