Friday 20 May 2016

Class on Grass

How's it going everyone, back here with a specialty post again, and this time it'll be on my very first pair of boots. So pictured below are my blue-green Hypervenoms
What I love about these shoes is first the history that I've had with these boots, and also predominately the colour-way of these boots. Now I'm going to back peddle a little about staying simple with colours i.e. black or neutral colours, but you have to admit, these boots look FRESH!

Sometimes you need to stand out a little, but not too much... What I mean by this is that they will bring the audience's attention to you, but not so much that if you're the one wearing hot pink boots and you fail miserably, you won't be the huge standout because they can locate you by your boots. They bring some elegance to the field, they bring attention, but furthermore they're mine, so they bring memories.

Peace out
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment