Thursday 5 May 2016

Dean's guide to staying fresh



Addidas Rayado
Lesson 1 - Keep your Tags


Psst... Are you the type of person who embodies the never-changing trend of fashion? Well, I have a question for you. Are you really styling right?

Let me first introduce myself, hi I'm Dean. If you look down below, at our introduction selfie, you will see me right next to an actor from a show... House of Cards I believe. It's a great show by the way. Now lets go back to the topic. I'm a student at Macquarie University and I am here to give you a not so great advice in how to improve your style or hopefully help create your own sense of identity. 

http://www.caooop.com/images/Mitchell%20&%20Ness%20Chicago%20Bulls%20NBA%20Snapback%20Hat%20GreyRed.jpg
Chicago Bulls snapback
You see, I am not very fashionable... till I unlocked the secret. The shoe being featured today is my very own fresh Addidas Rayado in Navy/Green/White. Its available for both men and women in many different sizes and colour variations. The shoe is designed for skateboarding and I would definitely not consider myself a skater because it just never worked out. Its a love and hate relationship. Regardless, do you remember when "Snapback Hats" became so popular? 

Well, about 5 years ago, these hats became so popular around the world that many started to keep the tags  in these hat as it symbolised the social image of "freshness and autheticity". Its Ludicrous! These forced a new trend and created many viral videos such as Dueling Hats by the famous comedians Key and Peele. 

My Addidas Rayado is very comfortable and it is trend safe. You know why this is trend safe? Well you can wear it with nearly anything casual, sports & semi-formal (with dark jeans and dress shirt) and pull it off really well. The shoe literally shouts out "Youth" to everyone. The shoe is designed for casual wear and also to cater the growing skating target market. This product is a direct competitor for the popular Nike SB footwear, in which look very similar. The shoe provides feet support for jumping, launching and landing through the thick rubber outer-sole and firm grip to further ensure your feet remain on the skateboard. The suede outer reduces the chances of creases and also assures flexibility on the move. 

My tip for you my fellow sneaker heads is to choose a shoe that can cater more than one purpose. Casual shoes like these are more than interchangeable for many occasions and they unlock the impossible. Don't limit your style to one combination. Be free and experiment. Don't forget to keep the Tags!

Keep styling and stay fresh.

Your fellow sneaker head,
Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment