Monday 2 May 2016

Meet the Editors - Daniel

Hello everyone, I would like to personally thank all of you for reading our blog - so a little bit about myself, I'm in my second year at Macquarie Uni and I'm studying accounting. Now I'm not like your stereotypical accountant always wearing a suit, you'll often or not see me rocking my pair of Nike Roshe in Wolf Grey.

Now these are my favourite shoes by far, the colour of them though very basic, works with many outfits, and the little aspects of white draws people's attention to these shoes and think "elegant, but casual".

I would no doubt recommend these shoes to everyone, they are extremely comfy, provide a look of elegance while not distracting, and of course will last through physical activity.

Peace out
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment