Monday 16 May 2016

Nike roshe run #2



Look what i found while cleaning up my room today! I'm pretty sure I got these around a year ago but have never got the chance to wear them. They are the Nike Roshe run (again) but this time in grey. I remember buying these after I purchased the black ones because they were just so light weight and comfortable for any occasion. However, I chose this specific colour because grey also matches with any other colour. Although, I prefer the black ones more because it looks more simple whereas the grey one has little black dots on them. I still really like these ones just not as much as the first one that I purchased! 





Like I said in my previous Roshe Run post, they are perfect for running, jogging and walking. I would recommend these shoes to everyone. The price is also reasonable given that it is good quality. 

Until next time,
- Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment