Friday 6 May 2016

Winnie

Hey guys,

A little bit about myself: I am currently a first year studying at Macquarie Uni and I love shopping and shoes. Preferably Nike or Adidas shoes. What more is there to say?

Although, I only own a few pairs of those sneakers, my black and white Nike roshe runs are by far my favourite!  Why? Because they go with anything and everything. I also own a pair of grey and white ones but haven't worn them yet because black matches everything. You can never go wrong with black. They are also really comfortable to wear for walking or running.

I've had them for about two years now, and they are still in a good condition. I highly recommend these nike roshe runs to anyone looking for a good quality sneakers that is appropriate for most occasions, especially travelling to uni or walking around campus since the walk is quite long.

In terms of price, it was about $100 which isn't bad, given all the good things that I have mentioned about it!



Catch you guys later,
Winnie.



No comments:

Post a Comment