Thursday 19 May 2016

To croc or not to croc


Hey Bloggers!

Don't let the tittle fool you!!! I'm not going to be talking to you about the ultimate fashion suicide horrid croc's our uncle wears with socks. If you ever see me in those crocks, I give you permission to shoot me, please!
This blog is going to be about Lacoste, in fact my most favourite pair of casual sneakers to wear at Macquarie uni, the ones you’ll see me rocking around campus the most are Lacoste.

Lacoste Women’s Carnaby Evo 116.







A little behind the brand; Lacoste is a French company established in 1933 and has evolved far beyond the original image of being on the tennis courts. After the brand became famous for their revolutionary tennis shirt, they have expanded to now be selling high-end clothing, footwear, perfume, leather goods, watches, eyewear, and their most eminent polo shirts. Their clothing and shoes have now broadened to commonly be used by the followers of the athleisure trend – wearing clothing and shoes for casual fashion. Lacoste has especially become well-known for luxe casual footwear. The most recognised of all Lacoste is the little logo of the crocodile which was even reference in one of Biggie Smalls lyrics.




Personally, I own a few Lacoste items in my wardrobe and I would have to say it is one of my favourite brands, usually I am not an online shopper, but for Lacoste I did order the Lacoste Ziane Chunky White Leather shoes from America since I couldn’t find them in any store here in Sydney. Embarrassingly enough, I even asked the retailers call over to Melbourne stores to find out for me before I had found some luck online. But as those were starting to getting a little old, I recently updated my everyday uni shoe to the Carnaby Evo.


I must say the Carnaby Evo is a perfect shoe, a classic retro tennis silhouette from Lacoste. I match them up with jeans and a t-shirt for a casual look to uni, and the all-white with a touch of navy feels really stylish following the trend of a white sneaker. The only downfall I must admit is keeping them as white as they came out of the box, but the premium leather makes any mark rub off so easily. On a comfort level, they would be a 9/10 for me! I really love these shoes, and my next casual shoe, I will admit probably be Lacoste as well!

So in the end, I say croc it! They're awesome!

- Anastasiya

No comments:

Post a Comment