Wednesday 4 May 2016

Wendy

Hey guys, I'm currently studying at Macquarie University, and what do I do in my free time? Window shop! Because I'm a student, and as a student, I am broke. But... sometimes I do give in, especially when the rounds of new sneakers come in for the season and I just can't help myself...

I have always been loyal to Nike... But my loyalty ran short when these started popping up everywhere! Adidas became the new Nike. For a brief summer period, of course. My favourite pair of Adidas shoes would be these - the ZX Flux... In white with the red stripe. But of course, the white only lasts at most, a few wears, and then it's dark grey before you know it - and well, it's just not a wise investment decision. So I settled for the second best thing, NAVY!



I love that it's so simple with the standard three stripes emblem on the side panel. But what really caught my eye was the Continental rubber soles. I thought, Continental... Isn't that a tyre company? Well, it is, and you'd be stumped at the amount of grip force this shoe has! So much so, that it squeaks on hardwood floors.


Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment